We are looking for positive, efficient, and passionate full-time Registered Veterinary Technicians to join our team!
We offer above average compensation, generous CE, all dues covered, paid wellness days, dental/health insurance, scrub allowance, profit sharing and the option of flex days. We are not open Sundays and open shorter hours, which technicians rotate, on Saturdays.
We have recently renovated facilities with all the modern equipment to ensure your skills are used and challenged daily. No two days are the same; from surgery to ultrasound or kitten to iguana, we do it all.
- Driven to deliver high standard customer experiences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Work with a sense of urgency and deliver consistent results
- Adept time management skill with the ability to plan, organize and multitask
- Display meticulous attention to cleanliness and sterility
- Thorough and detail orientated
- Able to take direction and also work independently to complete tasks
- Positive, bright bubbly and charismatic
- Above standard knowledge of computer software and technology
- Above average knowledge of anesthesia, monitoring, sterility
If this sounds like the next step in your career apply below